Sharada Peeth (Kashmir): An ancient temple of Devi Sharada in Neelam Valley of Kashmir Himalayas. Goddess Sharada Who embodies learning, beauty and arts was the presiding deity of Kashmir in ancient times. That is why Kashmir was known as Sharada Desha or Sharada Peetha.
- Penance of Shandilya Rishi: According to Sharada Mahatmya, Goddess Sharada gave darshan to Shandilya Rishi when he performed penance at Sharada Vana in the upper Kishenganga valley of north Kashmir.
- Adi Shankara ascended Sarvajna Peetham: It is also in this temple that Adi Shankara ascended the Sarvajna Peetham (Throne of Wisdom).
Devi Saraswati (Pehowa): A temple of Devi Saraswati at Pehowa in Punjab-Haryana Plain.
- Pitrudhak Tirtha: Pehowa is an ancient town of high religious significance dating back to the times of Mahabharata where it is referred as Pitrudhak Tirtha. Pilgrims offer "Pinda" in this sacred Tirtha which is located on the banks of the dried up Saraswati river.
Sharada Peeth (Sringeri): A famous temple of Devi Sharada in the Karnataka plateau situated inside the monastery of Adi Shankara.
- Adi Shankara: Sringeri is the first Math (monastery) built by Sri Adi Shankaracharya. It has the temple of Devi Sharada inside it. The Math is situated on the bank of river Tunga.
- Sage Rishyasringa: According to legend, sage Vibhandaka and his son Rishyasringa (of Valmiki Ramayana) had their hermitage in this place. The name Sringeri is derived from the name of sage Rishyasringa.
Devi Gyana Saraswati (Basar): A famous temple of Devi Gyana Saraswati located in the Telangana Plateau. The temple is situated on the bank of river Godavari.
- Maharshi Vyasa: According to legend, Maharshi Vyasa stayed in this serene atmosphere of the ancient Dandaka forest after the Kurukshetra war. Since the Maharshi spent his time in prayers, the place came to be known as "Vasara" which later on became "Basara".
Om, May there be Peace in Heaven,
May there be Peace in the Sky,
May there be Peace in the Earth,
May there be Peace in the Water,
May there be Peace in the Plants,
May there be Peace in the Trees,
May there be Peace in the Gods in the various Worlds,
May there be Peace in Brahman,
May there be Peace in All,
May there be Peace Indeed within Peace,
Giving Me the Peace which Grows within Me,
Om, Peace, Peace, Peace.