- Pitrudhak Tirtha with temple of Devi Saraswati:Pehowa ia an ancient town of high religious significance dating back to the times of Mahabharata where it is referred as Pitrudhak Tirtha. Pilgrims offer "Pinda" in this sacred Tirtha which is located on the banks of the dried up Saraswati river. There is a temple of Devi Saraswati on the bank of this river.
- Pehowa is located in the Kurukshetra district of Haryana.
- Matha of Adi Shankara and famous pilgrimage of Devi Sharada: The Sringeri Sharada Peetham is the first matha (monastery) built by Sri Adi Shankaracharya. It has the famous temple of Devi Sharada inside it. The matha is situated on the bank of river Tunga. According to legend, sage Vibhandaka and his son Rishyasringa (of Valmiki Ramayana) had their hermitage in this place. The name Sringeri is derived from the name of sage Rishyasringa.
- Sringeri is located in the Chikmagalur district of Karnataka.
- Famous pilgrimage of Devi Saraswati: In Basar Devi Saraswati abides as Gyana Saraswati. The temple is situated on the bank of river Godavari. According to legend, Maharshi Vyasa stayed in this serene atmosphere of the ancient Dandaka forest after the Kurukshetra war. Since the Maharshi spent his time in prayers, the place came to be known as "Vasara" which later on became "Basara". Many children start their learning ceremony here known as Akshara Abhyasam. Special celebrations are held in this temple during Vasanth Panchami and Sharadiya Navaratri.
- Basar is located in the Adilabad district of Andhra Pradesh.
- Devi Saraswati temple inside Shiva temple: In Kaleshwaram Devi Saraswati abides as Maha Saraswati. The temple is situated at the confluence of rivers Godavari and its tributary Pranahiti. The Saraswati temple is located within the Kaleshwara Mukteshwara Swamy temple premises, which is a famous Shiva temple in that area.
- Kaleshwaram is located in the Karimnagar district of Telangana.
- Pilgrimage of Devi Saraswati: In Wargal Devi Saraswati abides as Vidya Saraswati. The temple is located on a hillock in the Wargal village. Many children start their learning ceremony here known as Akshara Abhyasam. There is also a Veda Pathshala inside the temple premises. Special celebrations are held in this temple during Vasanth Panchami and Sharadiya Navaratri.
- Wargal is located in the Medak district of Telangana.
Om, May there be Peace in Heaven,
May there be Peace in the Sky,
May there be Peace in the Earth,
May there be Peace in the Water,
May there be Peace in the Plants,
May there be Peace in the Trees,
May there be Peace in the Gods in the various Worlds,
May there be Peace in Brahman,
May there be Peace in All,
May there be Peace Indeed within Peace,
Giving Me the Peace which Grows within Me,
Om, Peace, Peace, Peace.